- Our lab computers are logged on all the time with a shared user ID. We like users to unlock them with their network ID's. Can we do this with Screen Pass and keep a log of who is using the computer?
- We have many lab based computers and need to enforce Screen Pass policies no matter who logs on. Can we do this with Screen Pass?
- Are workstation admin rights needed to install Screen Pass?
- Does Screen Pass install on the workstation or the server?
- Does Screen Pass recognize Netware administrators for admin override?
- Can local administrators unlock the workstation or just domain based administrators?